Monday, June 18, 2012

The Indianapolis Zoo!

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, guys! But, I've been pretty busy. Well, today is my birthday(>:D)! My dad and his fiance took me to the Indianapolis Zoo!! We actually got some pretty good pictures!!! :D The Dolphin Show was disappointing. I've been going to the Zoo for my birthday every year since I was born. We stopped going after my 8th birthday because my dad was taking classes. But, my favorite parts have always been the Polar Bear, the Lion, and The Dolphin Show. The Polar Bear died... But they replaced him with a freaking LAZY polar bear. I don't know how many times we passed him, but every time he was asleep!! The Lion was cool. Just seeing him walking around was amazing! As I said before, The Dolphin Show this year was disappointing. It was over 90 degrees and I wanted to get splashed! I sat in the Splash Zone and only got hit with droplets of water once!ONCE!! >:( And it was so short... Grr!! But a funny thing is that the male and female tiger are in different cages, and the male tiger was in his cage, but the female was getting trained. The male tiger freaking SPRAYED the glass! xD It was so funny!! Well here are some pictures of our day!!:

























No comments:

Post a Comment