Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Life, One Direction, and CARROTS!!!!! :D

 Hey guys! If you didn't know, my name is Gabrielle Rice. I live in Indiana(IN). The town that I live in is pretty small, but I like it. So, here are some things about me. I love singing, music, and playing my instruments. I love to rant about random things,and I think that some --- alot--- of people would agree that I'm really good at it. I'm in LOVE with carrots!!!! You know, that orange vegetable that makes your eye sight better? Yea! They. Are. Amazing. I could eat them all day... :D But, I also am in love with One Direction. Have you heard of them? You know, they sing the song that goes, Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, And when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, You don't know-ow-ow, You don't know your beautiful!!! Yea, well, they're hilarious. The only one I would have a crush on if I met them is Harry Styles... Or Liam Payne... I have too much in common with the others... And I would feel like I'm crushing on my brother... And that's just... Blehhh -.-! Yea I, love to eat, am afraid of heights (even though i LOVE  rollercoasters!!!), like carrots, am immature, like to look decent, and I have a soft spot for Lamborghini's... :D Besides, Harry and Liam's curls are sexy xD! But I have to go.... :'(. Don't be sad... I'll post tomorrow! BUH- BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment